Discharge/Amendment of a Writ of Enforcement

What is a discharge/amendment of a writ of enforcement?

You would discharge/amend a writ of enforcement when judgment has been satisfied.

How do you FILE A DISCHARGE or amendment?

this service can be done online or in store

On your verification statement of your writ of enforcement, you have the option to discharge or amend the writ. Complete the bottom of this form and email or bring it in to us. We will email back the discharge or amendment verification statement.


Price: $15.00

Your cart is empty.