What is a Vehicle Confirmation Letter?
A vehicle confirmation letter is required if a person needs to prove they owned a vehicle.
- A vehicle confirmation letter will not contain the registered owner’s name unless the letter is for the registered owner or the registered owner has provided written permission to obtain this information.
How do you get a vehicle confirmation letter?
Option#1: Pay online and come in to the office.
Pay online, download and fill out the form (right-click the button to save/download) and come into the office.
Please bring into Richmond Road Registry:
- Completed form
- Drivers licence
Option #2: Do it completely online
Pay online, download and fill out the form (right-click the button below), take your identification and form to a notary public to have notarized.
- Go to a notary public to notarize your form and a Notarized copy of your identification.
- Mail in the original notarized form and identification to Richmond Road Registry.
- Upon receiving your application, we will process the Confirmation Letter, which will then be sent to you via Express Post (see below). (The letter is not faxable nor can we e-mail the letter to you.)
IMPORTANT: Our office must return the Confirmation Letter back to you by Express Post delivery, the price of which is NOT included in this product. You’ll need to add a separate item to your cart to cover the Express Post fee. Select from one below (add to cart), then come back to this product (Vehicle Confirmation Letter) and add to your cart as well.
- Express Post (British Columbia through to Manitoba)
- Express Post (Ontario and East)
- Express Post (United States)
- Express Post (International)