Out-of-Province Certificates

HOW DO YOU GET Marriage, Birth and Death Certificates from Outside of Alberta?

At Richmond Road Registry we can only order Marriage, Birth and Death certificates for events that occurred in Alberta. If you require a certificate from another province, please contact a registry in that province directly.