Letter of Continuance Out of Alberta

A Letter of Continuance Out of Alberta is written permission from the official responsible for corporation legislation in a particular jurisdiction that authorizes a corporation created in that province, state or country to continue into another jurisdiction.

How do you get a LETTER OF CONTINUANCE out of Alberta?

this service can be done online or in store

An authorized representative needs to write an ‘opinion’ letter requesting the continuance out of Alberta to the jurisdiction they wish to transfer to. The letter will need to include:

  • the corporate access number
  • name of incorporation
  • the name and position of the person who is requesting the continuance
  • jurisdiction they wish to continue into

For online service: If you are doing the service online, please email or fax (403.246.0647) us the above requirements, along with your online payment receipt. Once we receive the information, we will email or mail the letter of continuance to you, which you then mail to the jurisdiction you wish to move to.

Price: $31.50

Your cart is empty.