Notice Change of Director’s Address

If the corporation’s director’s mailing address has changed, it must be reported to Alberta Corporate Registries. You can file this notice through Richmond Road Registry.

How do you get A notice of DIrector’s ADDRESS CHANGE?

this service can be done online or in store
Download Form
Please download the form and fill it out (the second page contains instructions).

For online service: If you are doing the service online, please email or fax (403.246.0647) us the above documentation, along with your online payment receipt. Once we receive the above information, we will file the change electronically and email or mail it to you. It’s that easy!


Price: $31.50

Your cart is empty.